This match between Yokohama and Thespakusatsu Gunma is scheduled for September 6, 2014 at NHK Spring Mitsuzawa Football Stadium. In this match Yokohama with 8th position will play against Thespakusatsu Gunma with 19th position in this league. Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Yokohama to win this match. The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Yokohama in this match due to their home ground advantage, superior form and higher ranking.
The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Yokohama at 39.1 percent, win of Thespakusatsu Gunma at 26.1 percent and probability of draw at 34.8 percent in this match.
For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams. This analysis shows that the form of Thespakusatsu Gunma (-7) is inferior to that of Yokohama (+8). Yokohama won 3 and had draw in 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They won their last match against Avispa Fukuoka on August 31, 2014 with score of 2-0. Thespakusatsu Gunma won 1, had draw in 1 and lost 3 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They lost their last match against Matsumoto Yamagata on August 31, 2014 with score of 3-1.
As on September 4, 2014, Pinnacle is providing best odds of 1.917 for the win of Yokohama, odds of 3.58 for draw and odds of 4.39 for the win of Thespakusatsu Gunma in this match.