This match between Roma and Internazionale is scheduled for March 1, 2014 at Stadio Olimpico. In this match Roma with 2nd position will play against Internazionale with 5th position in this series. Majority of football betting tips given by various online betting sites are in favor of Roma to win this match. The football betting tips for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, is also suggesting win of Roma in this match due to their home ground advantage, superior form and higher ranking.
The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 58 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting the win of Roma at 29.3 percent, win of Internazionale at 41.4 percent and probability of draw at 29.3 percent in this match.
The football betting tips in this article also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams. This analysis shows that the form of Internazionale (+5) is inferior to that of Roma (+16). Roma won 3 , had draw in 1 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They won their last match against Bologna on February 23, 2014 with score of 1-0. Internazionale won 2, had draw in 2 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They recently had a draw in a match against Cagliari on February 23, 2014 when both teams scored one goal each.
As on February 26, 2014 Pinnacle is providing best odds supporting football betting tips for this match in this article as 1.689 for the win of Leicester City, 4.01 for draw and 5.57 for the win of Internazionale in this match.