This match between Qabala and Široki Brijeg is scheduled for July 3, 2014 at Sehar Stadionu. In this match Qabala, a football club from Azerbaijan, will receive Široki Brijeg from Bosnia-Herzegovina for the qualifying matches of Europa League in session. Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Qabala to win this match. The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Qabala in this match due to their home ground advantage, superior form and higher ranking.
The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting the win of Qabala at 50 percent, win of Široki Brijeg at 20 percent and probability of draw at 30 percent in this match.
For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams. This analysis shows that the form of Široki Brijeg is inferior to that of Qabala. Qabala won 3 , had draw in 1 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They lost their last match against Neftçi on May 22, 2014 with score of 1-1. Široki Brijeg won 3, had draw in 1 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They recently lost a match against Split on June 27, 2014 with score of 3-2.
As on July 1, 2014 best betting odds for this match are available at the football betting exchange of Betfair.