This match between Espanyol and Celta De Vigo is scheduled for January 19, 2014 at Estadi Cornellà-El Prat. In this match Espanyol with 12th position will play against Celta De Vigo with 15th position in this division. Majority of online betting sites are giving odds which seems to favor Espanyol to win this match. The betting prediction of this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, is also suggesting win of Espanyol in this match due to their home ground advantage, superior form and higher ranking.
The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 31 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting betting prediction for the win of Espanyol at 35.5 percent, win of Celta De Vigo at 35.5 percent and probability of draw at 29 percent in this match.
The performance chart analysis of both teams suggests that the form of Celta De Vigo (-5) is inferior to that of Espanyol (-3). Espanyol won 2 and lost 3 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They recently won a match against Alcorcón on January 16, 2014 with score of 4-2. Celta De Vigo won 1, had draw in 1 and lost 3 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They recently won a match against Valencia on January 11, 2014 with score of 2-1.
As on January 17, 2014 Betfair is providing best odds for this match as 2.0 for the win of Espanyol, 3.3 for draw and 3.9 for the win of Celta De Vigo in this match.