This match between Steaua Bucuresti and Ludogrets is scheduled for August 20, 2014 at Arena Nationala. In this match Steaua Bucuresti a football club from Romania will play against Ludogrets from Bulgaria in this league. Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Steaua Bucuresti to win this match. The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Steaua Bucuresti in this match due to their home ground advantage, superior form and higher ranking.
The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Steaua Bucuresti at 20 percent, win of Ludogrets at 60 percent and probability of draw at 20 percent in this match.
For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams. This analysis shows that the form of Ludogrets (+1) is inferior to that of Steaua Bucuresti (+3). Steaua Bucuresti won 4 and had draw in 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They won their last match against Panduri Targu on August 15, 2014 with score of 6-0. Ludogrets won 4 and had draw in 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They won their last match against CSKA Sofia on August 16, 2014 with score of 2-0.
As on August 19, 2014 Pinnacle is providing best betting odds for this match as 2.27 for the win of Steaua Bucuresti, odds of 3.32 for draw and odds of 3.93 for the win of Ludogrets in this match.