This match between Inter and Catania is scheduled for January 26, 2014 at Stadio Giuseppe Meazza. In this match Inter with 5th position will play against Catania with 20th position in this series. Majority of football predictions by various online betting sites are giving odds which seems to favor Inter to win this match. The betting prediction of this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, is also suggesting win of Inter in this match due to their home ground advantage, superior form and higher ranking.
The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 15 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting football prediction for the win of Inter at 80 percent, win of Catania at 13.3 percent and probability of draw at 6.7 percent in this match.
The performance chart analysis of both teams suggests that the form of Catania (-10) is inferior to that of Inter (+4). Inter won 1, had draw in 1 and lost 3 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They recently lost a match against Genoa on January 19, 2014 with score of 1-0. Catania won 1 and lost 4 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They recently lost a match against Fiorentina on January 19, 2014 with score of 3-0.
As on January 23, 2014 Betfair is providing best odds as per the weekend betting prediction of this match as 1.33 for the win of Inter, 5.0 for draw and 9.5 for the win of Catania in this match.