This match between Grêmio and Palmeiras is scheduled for June 1, 2014 at Estádio Alfredo Jaconi. In this match Grêmio with 7th position will play against Palmeiras with 9th position in this series. Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Grêmio to win this match. The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Grêmio in this match due to their home ground advantage, superior form and higher ranking.
The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 23 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting the win of Grêmio at 26.1 percent, win of Palmeiras at 34.8 percent and probability of draw at 39.1 percent in this match.
For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams. This analysis shows that the form of Palmeiras (0) is inferior to that of Grêmio (+2). Grêmio won 3, had draw 1 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They had a draw in their last match against Sports Recife on May 29, 2014 with score of 0-0. Palmeiras won 3 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They recently lost a match against Botafago on May22, 2014 with score of 2-0.
As on May 30, 2014 Marathon is providing best odds of 1.76 for the win of Grêmio, 3.55 for draw and 5.90 for the win of Palmeiras in this match.