This match between Partizan and Tottenham Hotspur is scheduled for September 18, 2014 at Stadion Partizana. In this match Partizan with 3rd position in group C will play against Tottenham Hotspur with 4th position from the same group in this league. Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Partizan to win this match. The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are suggesting win of Tottenham Hotspur in this match due to their superior form.
The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Partizan at 20 percent, win of Tottenham Hotspur at 50 percent and probability of draw at 30 percent in this match.
For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams. This analysis shows that the form of Tottenham Hotspur is superior to that of Partizan. Partizan won all of the last 5 matches played by them. They won their last match against Cukaricki on September 13, 2014 with score of 4-2. Tottenham Hotspur won 3, had draw in 1 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They had a draw in their last match against Sunderland on September 13, 2014 with score of 2-2.
As on September 17, 2014 William Hill is providing best betting odds for this match as 5.50 for the win of Partizan in this match; Winner.com is providing best odds of 3.95 for draw and Pinnacle is providing odds of 1.704 for the win of Tottenham Hotspur in this match.