This match between Bologna and Roma is scheduled for February 22, 2014 at Stadio Renato Dall’Ara. In this match Bologna with 16th position will play against Roma with 2nd position in this series. Majority of football predictions by various online betting sites are giving odds which seems to favor Roma to win this match. The betting prediction of this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, is also suggesting win of Roma in this match due to their superior form and higher ranking.
The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 30 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting football prediction for the win of Bologna at 20 percent, win of Roma at 53.3 percent and probability of draw at 26.7 percent in this match.
The performance chart analysis of both teams suggests that the form of Roma (+15) is superior to that of Bologna (-7). Bologna won 1, had draw in 2 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They lost their last match against Milan on February 15, 2014 with score of 1-0. Roma won 3, had draw in 1 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They recently won a match against Sampdoria on February 17, 2014 with score of 3-0.
As on February 21, 2014 Betfair is providing best odds as per football predictions for this match as 7.0 for the win of Wolfsburg, 4.0 for draw and 1.5 for the win of Roma in this match.