This match between Accrington Stanley and Dagenham & Redbridge is scheduled for October 11, 2014 at Store First Stadium. In this match Accrington Stanley with 11th position will play against Dagenham & Redbridge with 19th position in this league. Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Accrington Stanley to win this match. The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Accrington Stanley in this match due to their home ground advantage, superior form and higher ranking.
The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 18 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Accrington Stanley at 38.9 percent, win of Dagenham & Redbridge at 38.9 percent and probability of draw at 22.2 percent in this match.
For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams. This analysis shows that the form of Dagenham & Redbridge (-3) is inferior to that of Accrington Stanley (0). Accrington Stanley won 4 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They won their last match against Mansfield Town on October 4, 2014 with score of 1-0. Dagenham & Redbridge won 1, had draw in 1 and lost 3 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They lost their last match against Exeter City on October 4, 2014 with score of 2-1.
As on October 7, 2014 Dafabet is providing best betting odds of 2.15 for the win of Accrington Stanley in this match. Pinnacle is providing best betting odds for this match as 3.50 for draw and odds of 3.68 for the win of Dagenham & Redbridge in this match.