This match between Mainz 05 and Nürnberg is scheduled for April 26, 2014 at Coface Arena. In this match Mainz 05 with 7th position will play against Nürnberg with 17th position in this league. Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Mainz 05 to win this match. The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Mainz 05 in this match due to their home ground advantage, superior form and higher ranking.
The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 29 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting the win of Mainz 05 at 41.4 percent, win of Nürnberg at 31 percent and probability of draw at 27.6 percent in this match.
For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams. This analysis shows that the form of Nürnberg (-10) is inferior to that of Mainz 05 (+2). Mainz 05 won 2 and lost 3 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They lost their last match against Borussia Dortmund on April 19, 2014 with score of 4-2. Nürnberg won 2 and lost 3 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They recently lost a match against Bayer Leverkusen on April 20, 2014 with score of 4-1.
As on April 25, 2014 Ladbrokes is providing best betting odds of 1.67 for the win of Mainz 05, Pinnacle is providing best odds of 4.22 for draw and 10Bet is providing best odds of 5.99 for the win of Nürnberg in this match.