This match between Hertha BSC and Hannover 96 is scheduled for March 15, 2014 at Olympiastadion. In this match Hertha BSC with 9th position will play against Hannover 96 with 12th position in this league. Majority of football predictions by various online betting sites are giving odds which seems to favor Hertha BSC to win this match. The betting prediction of this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, is suggesting win of Hannover 96 in this match due to their home ground advantage, superior form and higher ranking.
The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 42 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting football prediction for the win of Hertha BSC at 42.9 percent, win of Hannover 96 at 23.8 percent and probability of draw at 33.3 percent in this match.
The performance chart analysis of both teams suggests that the form of Hannover 96 (-5) is inferior to that of Hertha BSC (+2). Hertha BSC won 2, had draw in 2 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They had a draw in their last match against Mainz 05 on March 9, 2014 with score of 1-1. Hannover 96 won 1, had draw in 2 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They recently had a draw in a match against Bayern Leverkusen on March 8, 2014 when both teams scored one goal each.
As on March 14, 2014 Pinnacle is providing best odds as per football predictions for this match as 1.925 for the win of Hertha BSC, 3.63 for draw and 4.43 for the win of Hannover 96 in this match.