This match between Millwall and Bolton Wanderers is scheduled for February 15, 2014 at The Den. In this match Millwall with 21st position will play against Bolton Wanderers with 19th position in this championship. Majority of football predictions by various online betting sites are giving odds which seems to favor Bolton Wanderers to win this match. The betting prediction of this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, is also suggesting win of Bolton Wanderers in this match due to their superior form and higher ranking.
The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 8 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting football prediction for the win of Millwall at 25 percent, win of Bolton Wanderers at 62.5 percent and probability of draw at 12.5 percent in this match.
The performance chart analysis of both teams suggests that the form of Bolton Wanderers (-7) is superior to that of Millwall (-9). Millwall won 1, had draw in 2 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They had a draw in their last match against Yeovil Town on February 12, 2014 with score of 1-1. Bolton Wanderers had draw in 1 and lost 4 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They recently lost a match against Bolton Wanderers on February 12, 2014 with score of 1-0.
As on February 13, 2014 Betfair is providing best odds as per football predictions for this match as 2.7 for the win of Millwall, 3.2 for draw and 2.6 for the win of Bolton Wanderers in this match.