This match between Košice and Slovan Liberec is scheduled for July 17, 2014 at Stadion Lokomotivy V Cermeli. In this match Košice a football club from Slovakia will play against Slovan Liberec from Czech Republic in the forthcoming matches of this league. Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Košice to win this match. The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are suggesting win of Slovan Liberec in this match due to their superior form.
The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Košice at 35 percent, win of Slovan Liberec at 40 percent and probability of draw at 25 percent in this match.
For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams. This analysis shows that the form of Slovan Liberec is superior to that of Košice. Košice won 1, had draw in 1 and lost 3 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They lost their last match against Dukla on July 12, 2014 with score of 2-1. Slovan Liberec won 2, had draw in 1 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They lost their last match against Brondby on July 5, 2014 with score of 2-0.
As on July 16, 2014 bet365 is providing best betting odds of 2.63 for the win of Košice and odds of 3.50 for draw in this match. 10Bet is providing best odds of 2.40 for the win of Slovan Liberec.