This match between JEF United and Kyoto Sanga is scheduled for June 14, 2014 at Fukuda Denshi Stadium. In this match JEF United with 11th position will play against Kyoto Sanga with 7th position in this league. Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Kyoto Sanga to win this match. The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are suggesting win of JEF United in this match due to their home ground advantage.
The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 16 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting the win of JEF United at 50 percent, win of Kyoto Sanga at 37.5 percent and probability of draw at 12.5 percent in this match.
For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams. This analysis shows that the form of Kyoto Sanga (+2) is superior to that of JEF United (+1). JEF United won 2, had draw in 2 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They lost their last match against Avispa Fukoka on June 7, 2014 with score of 1-0. Kyoto Sanga won 2 and lost 3 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They recently won a match against Tokyo Verdy on June 7, 2014 with score of 1-0.
As on June 13, 2014 Pinnacle is providing best odds for this match as 2.37 for the win JEF United and 3.43 for draw in this match. Bet365 is providing best odds of 3.20 for the win of Kyoto Sanga in this match.