This match between Bayern Hof and Würzburger Kickers is scheduled for May 24, 2014 at Städtisches Stadion Grüne Au. In this match Bayern Hof with 17th position in Bayern division will play against Würzburger Kickers with 11th position of the same division in this league. Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Bayern Hof to win this match. The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are suggesting win of Würzburger Kickers in this match due to their superior form and higher ranking.
The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 3 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Würzburger Kickers at 66.7 percent and probability of draw at 33.3 percent in this match.
For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams. This analysis shows that the form of Würzburger Kickers (+1) is superior to that of Bayern Hof (-11). Bayern Hof won 2 and lost 3 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They lost their last match against Heimstetten on May 17, 2014 with score of 3-2. Würzburger Kickers won 4 and had draw in 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They recently had a draw in a match against Eintrach Bamberg on May 17, 2014 when both teams scored two goals each.
As on May 22, 2014 best odds for this match are available on the football betting exchange of Betfair.