This match between Stuttgart and Hamburger SV is scheduled for March 22, 2014 at Mercedes Benz Arena. In this match Stuttgart with 17th position will play against Hamburger SV with 14th position in this league. Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Stuttgart to win this match. The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Stuttgart in this match due to their home ground advantage.
The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 100 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting the win of Stuttgart at 35 percent, win of Hamburger SV at 44 percent and probability of draw at 21 percent in this match.
For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams. This analysis shows that the form of Hamburger SV (-8) is superior to that of Stuttgart (-9). Stuttgart had draw in 2 and lost 3 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They had a draw in their last match against Werder Bremen on March 15, 2014 with score of 1-1. Hamburger SV won 2, had draw in 1 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They recently won a match against Nurnberg on March 16, 2014 with score of 2-1.
As on March 21, 2014 Pinnacle is providing best betting odds for this match as 2.09 for the win of Stuttgart, 4.96 for draw and 7.59 for the win of Hamburger SV in this match.