This match between Sochaux and Evian TG is scheduled for May 18, 2014 at Stade Auguste Bonal. In this match Sochaux with 18th position will play against Evian TG with 17th position in this league. Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Sochaux to win this match. The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Sochaux in this match due to their home ground advantage.
The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 6 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting the win of Sochaux at 50percent, win of Evian TG at 16.7 percent and probability of draw at 33.3 percent in this match.
For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams. This analysis shows that the form of Evian TG (-6) is superior to that of Sochaux (-7). Sochaux won 4 and had draw in 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They won their last match against Rennes on May 11, 2014 with score of 2-1. Evian TG won 2 and lost 3 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They recently won a match against Nice on May 11, 2014 with score of 2-0.
As on May 14, 2014, best odds for this match are as following: Pinnacle is providing odds of 1.98 for the win of St. Sochaux and 4.31 for the win of Evian TG in this match. Winner.com is providing odds of 3.50 for the draw in this match.