This match between Burnley and Middlesbrough is scheduled for April 12, 2014 at Turf Moor. In this match Burnley with 2nd position will play against Middlesbrough with 13th position in this championship. Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Burnley to win this match. The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Burnley in this match due to their home ground advantage, superior form and higher ranking.
The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 45 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting the win of Burnley at 37.8 percent, win of Middlesbrough at 40 percent and probability of draw at 22.2 percent in this match.
For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams. This analysis shows that the form of Middlesbrough (+1) is inferior to that of Burnley (+19). Burnley won 3, had draw in 1 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They won their last match against Barnsley on April 9, 2014 with score of 1-0. Middlesbrough won 3, had draw in 1 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They recently won a match against Birmingham City on April 9, 2014 with score of 3-1.
As on April 10, 2014 Betfair is providing best betting odds for this match as 1.85 for the win of Burnley, 3.5 for draw and 3.9 for the win of Middlesbrough in this match.