This match between Blackburn Rovers and Brighton & Hove Albion is scheduled for April 2, 2014 at Ewood Park. In this match Blackburn Rovers with 12th position will play against Brighton & Hove Albion with 9th position in this series. Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Blackburn Rovers to win this match. The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Blackburn Rovers in this match due to their home ground advantage.
The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 3 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting the win of Brighton & Hove Albion at 33.3 percent and probability of draw at 66.7 percent in this match.
For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams. This analysis shows that the form of Brighton & Hove Albion (+3) is superior to that of Blackburn Rovers (+1). Blackburn Rovers won 1, had draw in 3 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They had a draw in their last match against Millwall on March 29, 2014 when both sides scored two goals each. Brighton & Hove Albion won 2 and lost 3 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They recently lost a match against Middlesbrough on March 29, 2014 with score of 2-0.
As on April 1, 2014 Betfair is providing best betting odds for this match as 2.4 for the win of Blackburn Rovers, 3.3 for draw and 2.87 for the win of Brighton & Hove Albion in this match.