This match between Dalian Aerbin and Henan Jianye is scheduled for August 03, 2014 at Dalian Sports Center. In this match Dalian Aerbin with 11th position will play against Henan Jianye with 11th position in this league. Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Dalian Aerbin to win this match. The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Dalian Aerbin in this match due to their home ground advantage, superior form and higher ranking.
The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Dalian Aerbin at 66.7 percent and probability of draw at 33.3 percent in this match.
For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams. This analysis shows that the form of Henan Jianye (-5) is inferior to that of Dalian Aerbin (-5). Dalian Aerbin won 1, had draw in 2 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They lost their last match against Beijing Guoan on July 30, 2014 with score of 4-1. Henan Jianye won 3, had draw in 1 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They had a draw in their last match against Changchun Yatai on July 31, 2014 when both teams failed to score.
As on August 1, 2014 188Bet is providing best betting odds for this match as 1.98 for the win of Dalian Aerbin and odds of 3.35 for draw. Bet365 is providing odds of 3.60 for win of Henan Jianye in this match.